Hi world

It was 9 years back, when i was in my 11th grade, when i first linked one web page to another through ms frontpage.. which made me feel great !!.. and made me think i was a web designer, but after all these years web designing doesn't seem that easy with the growing World wide web, softwares, programming languages, tools, and the growing no. of people accessing the web.
So for the one who is in web designing, knowledge on daily innovation in the web is only helping hand. So im here to share my little knowledge about the web that i have known till now.
Whatever that has interested me and whatever that has made me smile.

Hi people im vimal, a web designer by profession from india.
hope to share my knowledge and yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Downloading Movies / Softwares

"Father dies, son dies, grandson dies."