Download Photoshop Brushes

This one is for the designers!

Today is a turning point in my designing career; I guess I am over exaggerating.

Well it’s another fine day that made me happy. Most of the working hours have passed and I was given a task to
design 4 logos for a company relating to ‘Network’ and ‘Entertainment’

I mostly take a day to design such volume of work, relaxed and lazy at most times.

But today, I thought about Photoshop Brushes and tried downloading a few and using them for with the logos. I just have to say, they are the coolest and easiest way to make your design rock !
I googled for “Photoshop brushes” and landed up with a dozen of results. There are many many pages for free brushes that you can add into you Photoshop presets and do wonders !

I found these 2 amazing sites that I wished to share with you guys...

myphotoshopbrushes.com
brusheezy.com

Just download and unzip the files. You will see a .abr extension file.Open the path (C:\Program Files\Adobe \Adobe Photoshop CS3\Presets\Brushes)

In Photoshop choose as per the below image to insert the brushes.



These brushes are great tools in the hands of a witty designer..


Happy designing !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Downloading Movies / Softwares

"Father dies, son dies, grandson dies."